[rspec-users] spec_server errors when reloading fixture replacement pl

Lenart Rudel lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Oct 28 17:54:09 EDT 2009

Some plugins (like Thinking Sphinx) preload all the files in the app/
folder. You can see if this is the case by logging spork's output to a
file and see what requested the app/* files to load.

spork -d > spork.log

More details can be found here:

Hope it helps someone! It took me an hour to solve this :)