[rspec-users] at_exit in spec file?

Student blogger at pierian-spring.net
Wed Oct 28 13:40:03 EDT 2009

Looking over things, the problem is probably with fork/exec related.

I need to start mysql (two of them).  They need to run in separate
processes.  However, I don't seem to be able to "really" exit when I
call exit!.  It's the final termination of these processes which
trigger the reruns.

I've tried several variations, nothing is working so far.