[rspec-users] Rspec Tutorial

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Wed Oct 28 12:27:58 EDT 2009

I did have a crack at writing some 'ground rules' a while back after
we had quite a bit of chump-traffic:

http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/get-in-touch

It would be good to have a single URL we can reply with when people
send these kind of feckless requests. Maybe the problem with that page
above is that the first line is a link to the mailing list -- should
we put that at the bottom of the page?!