[rspec-users] Rspec Tutorial

Lee Hambley lee.hambley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:47:42 EDT 2009

I completely agree with your idea, also the group homepage should have a few
ground rules perhaps, we have something similar on the Capistrano group.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/capistrano/

Its a real shame Google groups doesn't have better "first time poster"
rules, for such things.

Aalso for public record; Hanuma emailed me personally accusing me of racism,
I apologise if I offended anyone else on the list, but I feel my
observations were valid, we have similar problems on the Capistrano mailing
list with frequent requests for basic information, or basic problems - but
in our case (as most will agree) - we do indeed have a documentation
problem.

-- Lee Hambley

Twitter: @leehambley | @capistranorb
Blog: http://lee.hambley.name/