[rspec-users] Rspec Tutorial

Vishu Ramanathan vishu at thinklinkr.com
Wed Oct 28 10:35:42 EDT 2009

Lee's frustration is not groundless. In my few weeks on this list, I have
noticed a lot of requests for basic information that could easily be found
with a simple search.

It seems to me that complaining about it here is not going to help, though,
because future offenders are not reading yet.

Perhaps a canned response would help us handle these requests without
sucking up too much of our attention.

How about:

http://rspec.info has best information for learning rspec. It is how I got
> started. If you need personalized direction, there are a number of members
> of this list who would be happy to provide training services.

What say you?

-Vishu Ramanathan
co-founder thinklink llc
312.436.1627 | thinklinkllc.com
mocklinkr.com makes web mockups come to life
thinklinkr.com is the web-based collaborative outliner