[rspec-users] Rspec Tutorial

ROR developrails at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:45:48 EDT 2009

Mr. Hambley,

I am sorry to say this that I didn't post regarding Rspec examples
just for fun.

I was really new to that and I thought that some one would guide me
with more examples, better examples.

But, it is really bad on your part to comment that people from India
post without "searching" anything.

If you can help, you post a reply in a good way, otherwise please
don't take it into consideration.

You should neither give such type of answers to anybody nor degrade
any country.

For your kind information, I got understood how to test my
applications using rspec.

One should always be polite as much as he can even though he knows so
much.

Thanks for your wonderful response.

Take care!!