[rspec-users] controller code doesn't seem to be called within rspec test

Alexander Seidl lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Oct 21 11:17:50 EDT 2009

Its definitly that line that causes trouble:

class User::CategoriesController < UserController

If i change it to:

class User::CategoriesController < ActionController::Base

the tests pass as expected.

But why may i not inheret my CategoriesController from UserController?
Do i have to change my code to make it testable?

Cheers,
Alexander