[rspec-users] Slides from "Uses & Abuses of Mocks & Stubs" at NWRUG

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 15:54:01 EDT 2009

Hi all

I gave a presentation on mock objects this week at the North West Ruby
User Group in Manchester[1].  I thought some of you may be interested
in the slides, which are now on my blog[2].

Note that most of the slides were prepared late at night under sleep
deprivation, so there are a few bits where I had to clear up what I
meant in response to questions.  (Mainly, by using examples that are
so trivial it's not clear what the benefit of a mock object is.)  But
hopefully there's enough value in them that non-attendees might find
them useful.

Feedback gratefully received.

Cheers
Ashley