[rspec-users] Is there a good (non-judgemental) comparison of Rspec mocking vs Mocha?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:09:27 EDT 2009

I've just picked up a project which has been using test/spec and mocha.

We're in the process of switching over to rspec for the testing
framework, and will probably just continue to use mocha for the mocks,
although I'm certainly more fluent in Rspec.

I was thinking that there must be a comparison/conversion chart
somewhere, like the Test:Unit => RSpec translation guide in the RSpec
docs, but my usually awesome google skills seem to be failing me on
this.

--
Rick DeNatale