[rspec-users] feedback on 1.2.9.rc1

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 08:35:05 EDT 2009

On 29 Sep 2009, at 04:36, David Chelimsky wrote:

> I ran into some problems using rubygems to uninstall prerelease gems
> but I don't remember when that got fixed. If you're feeling bold, I'd
> say go for it, and then if you run into trouble you can always
> manually remove them from your system gems directories. It might even
> work just fine :)

Hi David

Currently lost so much time with upgrading MacPorts stuff after Snow
Leopard, plus finding it broke something mysterious deep in the bowels
of my Cucumber/Merb stuff that I'm a little hesitant to update until I
can get RubyGems 1.3.5!  But if the MacPort is released before RSpec
1.2.9 I'll let you know what I find.

I've been quiet here for ages, feel like I should do something useful
to make up for my absense :)