[rspec-users] Introductory recommendations?

Pat Maddox pat.maddox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:07:46 EST 2009

Pair with them.  How big's the team?  Lots of ways you can do this.
If there are 5 other devs, you can pair with one each day, bam,
training in a week.  If there are 10, you pair with 5 for one week,
then have those guys pair with the other guys over the next week
(rotating every day).  Does anybody in your organization have any
experience with RSpec?  It's likely somebody's played with it some.
Lean on them.

Pick up the RSpec book and pair as much as you can.