[rspec-users] Introductory recommendations?

Carl Graff cagraff at cox.net
Wed Nov 25 12:49:31 EST 2009

I agree that mocks are one of the harder concepts to grasp. In my case -
although I will probably get some flack - I created some simple real
objects first, then tried to mimic their behavior with mocks.

When you are first leaning sometimes I find it better to start with a
known real object then to see how to do it in cucumber or RSpec. Mind
you this is just training wheels to give you confidence in your mock
objects.