[rspec-users] autospec not detecting new files

Andy Koch andy.koch at pc-doctor.com
Fri Nov 20 15:27:00 EST 2009

that was it...

andy at hst-26-147 (master)->mv spec/controllers/
perforce_logs_controller_spec.rb spec/controllers/

andy at hst-26-147 (master)->autospec
/opt/local/bin/ruby /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rspec-1.2.9/bin/
spec --autospec spec/models/role_spec.rb spec/controllers/
public_controller_spec.rb spec/views/layouts/
public_navigation.html.haml_spec.rb spec/helpers/public_helper_spec.rb
spec/views/layouts/public.html.haml_spec.rb spec/controllers/
users_controller_spec.rb spec/controllers/
user_sessions_routing_spec.rb spec/controllers/
user_sessions_controller_spec.rb spec/models/branch_option_spec.rb
spec/controllers/perforce_controller_spec.rb spec/helpers/
users_helper_spec.rb spec/views/user_sessions/new.html.haml_spec.rb
spec/helpers/user_sessions_helper_spec.rb -O spec/spec.opts
No server is running
Running specs locally:

Finished in 2.381309 seconds

53 examples, 0 failures