[rspec-users] autospec not detecting new files

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:53:14 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Andy Koch <andy.koch at pc-doctor.com> wrote:

> Autospec doesn't run the "perforce_logs...spec.rb" files.  As shown
> here...

Random theory: try renaming the files temporary to remove the word
"log" from the name.  I'm wondering if it might be a wildcard matcher
somewhere in the chain that overenthusiastically ignores log files.

(If so, that's still an annoying glitch that needs to be fixed, but at
least you'll have identified it.)

You might also try another tool; I haven't tried this one yet -- I
intend to -- but it appears to be more configurable:
http://github.com/mynyml/watchr/

--
Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)