[rspec-users] autospec not detecting new files

Andy Koch andy.koch at pc-doctor.com
Fri Nov 20 10:25:16 EST 2009

Yes, unfortunately that's the problem I'm experiencing.

Ctl-C isn't refreshing to find the new files.  I stop completely and
restart and still no luck.  I've added (for a Rails app) a new
controller and helper spec file and they only run if I "spec ..." or
"rake spec".

autospec (autotest) seems stuck on it's current file list - almost as
if it has a file cache somewhere that isn't getting refreshed