[rspec-users] Gemspec development dependencies seems to be messed up

grimen grimen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:26:49 EST 2009

OK, I noticed this only happen on Ruby 1.9 and jruby. Seems to be
native compilation errors, but I don't get why all these should be
installed:

Successfully installed prawn-core-0.5.1
Successfully installed prawn-layout-0.3.2
Successfully installed echoe-4.0
Successfully installed prawn-format-0.2.3
Successfully installed prawn-0.5.1
Successfully installed spork-0.7.3
Successfully installed cucumber-0.4.4
Successfully installed bmabey-fakefs-0.1.1.1
Successfully installed ZenTest-4.1.4
Successfully installed RubyInline-3.8.3
Successfully installed sexp_processor-3.0.3
Successfully installed ParseTree-3.0.4
Successfully installed ruby_parser-2.0.4
Successfully installed ruby2ruby-1.2.4
Successfully installed heckle-1.4.3
Successfully installed test-spec-0.10.0
Successfully installed markaby-0.5
Successfully installed metaid-1.0
Successfully installed camping-1.5.180
Successfully installed memcache-client-1.7.6
Successfully installed ruby-openid-2.0.4
Successfully installed eventmachine-0.12.10
Successfully installed thin-1.2.5
Successfully installed racc-1.4.6
Successfully installed rexical-1.0.4
Successfully installed rake-compiler-0.6.0
26 gems installed

Are all these really development dependencies?

grimen