[rspec-users] Running simple rspec, no output

bqaanne beccy_anne at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:51:38 EST 2009

>What command are you using from the command line? And what about in
>textmate? Do you have the RSpec tmbundle installed?

When I run from the command line I use "ruby bowling_spec.rb" and it appears
to just do nothing, but no errors are thrown. When I run in text mate, i
just save the file and hit Apple+R to run the file. Again there is no
output. I have not installed the RSpec tmbundle - having never heard of it
before - I will do that and see what happens in text mate, however the fact
that its not doing anything on the command line either suggests this is not
the problem.