[rspec-users] rspec-rails gem changing connection adapter

David Nawara lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 18 15:08:33 EST 2009

I'm not totally there, but I'm pretty sure it's down to the authlogic
plugin.  Thanks for your help, and sorry about the misfire on rspec.  (I
didn't think that one made sense, but it's all I had at the time.)

I've actually found I can comment out loading observers in my
environment.rb and things will work, or i can remove my
acts_as_authentic tag on my users and I'm OK.  I'm mostly certain it's a
plugin load order thing kicking me to the test environment.

Regards,
David