[rspec-users] rspec-rails gem changing connection adapter

David Nawara lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 18 14:34:28 EST 2009

Yeah I think you're right.  I'm working on this now... I noticed the
only RAILS_ENV I have set on sqlite is the test environment (in
database.yml), and cucumber is now doing some ||= fun on the RAILS_ENV,
so I'm following that trail.  I suspect something (cucumber?) is setting
me to the test or cucumber RAiLS_ENV.

Thanks for the post!