[rspec-users] rspec-rails gem changing connection adapter

David Nawara lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 18 13:39:28 EST 2009

This thread should be titled: "rspec-rails gem changing connection
adapter?"

I did some puts's and found that something is changing the connection
adapter to ActiveRecord::ConnectionAdapters::SQLite3Adapter, from my
specified ActiveRecord::ConnectionAdapters::MysqlAdapter.  Or maybe it's
causing my connection settings not to apply?

Still not sure if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but the problem still
does fix itself when i comment out my rspec-rails gem.