[rspec-users] ruby file.spec?

rogerdpack rogerpack2005 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:26:07 EST 2009

> What happens when you try it?
> (You *do* have the power to experiment, you know.  You don't need permission.)

C:\dev\ruby\old\arguments\spec>ruby arguments_spec.rb
arguments_spec.rb:5: undefined method `describe' for main:Object

or adding a
require 'spec'
in there

C:\dev\ruby\old\arguments\spec>ruby arguments_spec.rb

C:\dev\ruby\old\arguments\spec> # (it output nothing)

require 'spec/autorun' worked like a champ, however.

It's not clear from the github wiki where I would submit such a tidbit
of information.  Also is there a link to rdoc's somewhere?