[rspec-users] better documentation?

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:12:41 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 7:14 PM, rogerdpack <rogerpack2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I really like what Aslak and the Cucumber community have done by
>> making cukes.info more high level and building up more extensive
>> documentation on the github wiki, so I'd rather put energy into
>> beefing up the github wiki than improve rspec.info. What do you think?
> Using a wiki sounds like a great idea.

Agreed, but the wiki implementation on Github is too simplistic and
lacks the organizing  and search features to make it usable.  I think
the Cucumber project is evidence of this.  There are wikis much better
suited for the purpose, like Dokuwiki or TikiWiki.

Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)