[rspec-users] [BDD] View specs and cucumber -- duplication of effort?

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:36:39 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Andrew Premdas <apremdas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally I now think nested steps are evil - but thats another story :)

It sounds like an entertaining one.  I'd love to hear why sometime.
(Though whether the right place for it would be here or the Cucumber
list, I couldn't say.)

> Having said all this I haven't actually done this in practice yet, going to
> try it on my next view.

Please share what you find out.  Particularly if you discover a way to
do them that doesn't make them feel like more work.  >8->

> By the way its nice to find a fellow soul who appreciates the wonderfully
> expressive power of the word 'wibble'!

Of course!  They wobble, but they don't fall down.  >8->

--
Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)