[rspec-users] Can't run specs after upgrading gems... get 0 tests, 0 assertions...

Brian Takita lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Nov 2 00:49:06 EST 2009

Actually, I think this is more of a bug with test/unit.

If you are going to override inherited, be a good citizen and call
super. :-)
Same with method_missing or any other "core" method you override.

Anyways, I do have a fix. It's to monkey-patch test/unit. How do I also
submit the patch to test/unit?