[rspec-users] Disabling cucumber for autotest

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:05:09 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Ben Johnson <bjohnson at binarylogic.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> For some reason, no matter what, my entire cucumber suite is ran after every
> auto test. Is there a way to make auto test ignore cucumber all together?
> Thanks for your help.

As Ben Mabey points out this is not normal RSpec behavior.

Now you don't happen to be using the recently released autotest-mac
gem are you? It does automatically run scenarios, and I'd like to be
able to control that as well.

BTW autotest-mac seems to have almost immediately split into two separate gems

and autotest-growl

I opened a ticket asking for some means to control whether or not it
tries to run Cucumber scenarios

Rick DeNatale