[rspec-users] Disabling cucumber for autotest

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Thu May 28 12:10:28 EDT 2009

Ben Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
> For some reason, no matter what, my entire cucumber suite is ran after
> every auto test. Is there a way to make auto test ignore cucumber all
> together?
> Thanks for your help.

Hi Ben,
The default behaviour is for it to not run the features at all.  In fact
Cucumber will not even hook into autotest unless you have an environment
variable called AUTOFEATURE set to true... Want to check to see if you
have exported that variable?  If that env var is not set then I'm at a
loss on why autotest would be picking up cucumber's autotest plugin...
BTW, cucumber has it's own mailing list now: