[rspec-users] cucumber-java

Shane Hayes lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed May 27 19:47:11 EDT 2009

Aslak Hellesøy wrote:
>>> regards, Trond
>> I'm having the same problem as Raymond, but on Windoze. Is there another
>> version? The only I can seem to find is the 0.0.1 on
>> http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber_java/downloads
> No more recent versions have been released since 0.0.1. There are some
> bugfixes on Github, but you have to build it yourself. I'll announce
> here when there is a new release. Any help moving it forward is
> appreciated.
> Aslak
Thanks for letting me know. I think getting Cucumber working directly
with Java is a great idea!! and I appreciate the efforts already put in.
At first I thought the calls had to go through jruby. The native java
support is important for java groups so they don't need to learn another
language (unless they are lucky enough to be transitioning to Ruby, but
I suspect it will be a long time for many teams). I'll try to help, but
I suspect I'll consume more resources getting going than the benefits
added :)

I'll work on getting the latest out of git.