[rspec-users] Any way to continue on Assertion Failure

Gary Lin glin at employees.org
Tue May 26 19:33:20 EDT 2009

I wonder if there is any way to tell the test script to continue even
when encountering an assertion failure?  The reason I am asking this is
because I have a test flow that can take a long time to run and it would
be very useful if I can perform all verification at the end of test flow
in one shot rather than fail one and exit immediately.  Of course, I
could break each verification point into separate test case, but then it
will double or triple the overall execution time.  Does RSpec support this?