[rspec-users] [rspec] http://rspec.info examples are broken

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:06:54 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:43 PM, aslak hellesoy
<aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems that some examples at http://rspec.info are broken with
>> invalid html.
>>
>> For example: http://rspec.info/documentation/before_and_after.html
>>

> I assume you're referring to:
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Frspec.info%2Fdocumentation%2Fbefore_and_after.html&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0
>
>> All those spans there should not be visible, I think :) Isn't
>> rspec.info web tested well enough? :P
>>

> It's not tested at all. Any suggestions about how to improve it?

I think the reason it's broken is because we generated the website
using webby, which depends on something that depends on something that
depends on something that I upgraded and it broke the website
generation. The website will soon be replaced, so I'm not really
interested in spending time improving what's there now.