[rspec-users] Writing specs pointed out I need to refactor my admin area

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun May 24 13:01:25 EDT 2009

So I tried to implement Django's AutoAdmin, but actually it quite
quickly blew in my face. Although the views all look similar, there
almost as many little differences as they are models and that's painful
to abstract. So I prefer to write my views for each model.

Now I have another problem, so my models are fully covered, my
controllers too, but what prevents my views from having for instance an
incorrect form that would be posting incorrect parameters to my
controllers? How do you test that? Cucumber + Webrat?