[rspec-users] autotest?

Denis Haskin denis at haskinferguson.net
Wed May 20 13:08:24 EDT 2009

Thanks.  Ok -- removing grosser-autotest lets autotest run, but it's
only running my unit tests, not rspec:

$ autotest
(Not running features.  To run features in autotest, set AUTOFEATURE=true.)
/usr/bin/ruby1.8 -I.:lib:test -rubygems -e "%w[test/unit
test/unit/design_test.rb test/functional/admin/user_controller_test.rb
test/unit/helpers/admin/user_helper_test.rb test/unit/garment_test.rb
test/functional/admin/admin_controller_test.rb
test/unit/helpers/admin/admin_helper_test.rb].each { |f| require f }" |
unit_diff -u

Here's all my versions:

cucumber (0.3.3)
rails (2.3.2, 2.2.2)
rspec (1.2.6, 1.1.12)
rspec-rails (1.2.6)
ZenTest (4.0.0)

OS: Ubuntu 8.10

I *was* missing rspec-rails, but even after installing it, same result
as above.

Is there some configuration I need to do to get rid of unit/functional
tests and only run rspec+cucumber?

Thanks!

dwh