[rspec-users] autotest?

Scott Taylor scott at railsnewbie.com
Wed May 20 09:00:31 EDT 2009

Denis Haskin wrote:
> I didn't have ZenTest installed.  I just did, but I still get the same
> error.  Should I *not* have grosser-autotest installed?
>
> $ gem list | grep -i test
> grosser-autotest (4.0.4)
> test-unit (2.0.2)
> ZenTest (4.0.0)
Try removing it.

Make sure to grab the latest ZenTest (which you now have), and rspec
(and rspec-on-rails, if you are in a rails project).

Aslak used to have some good abbreviation for this phrase: what versions
of everything are you using?

- rspec
- rspec on rails (if in a rails project)
- rails (if in a rails project)
- OS

Scott