[rspec-users] Cucumber tables

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:28:39 EDT 2009

> Aslak Hellesøy wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/scenario-outlines
>>
>> Please let us know what's missing or unclear about that.
>>

> That documentation is for scenario outlines.  I had gathered that one
> could also simply use tables with regular scenarios where the table
> values replaced the rexep in the preceding statement.  At one point I am
> sure that this is what I was doing, although the table followed a
> complete scenario.  However, I have not used tables for the last couple
> of months and am somewhat perplexed with respect to the changes.

What are these changes you are talking about?? The only thing that changed was:

* the "More Examples" keyword was renamed to "Examples".
* "Examples" can only be used under "Scenario Outline", not "Scenario".

These are minor changes that haven't really changed anything
fundamentally. You can find the documentation for multiline step
arguments here:

http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/multiline-step-arguments

Aslak