[rspec-users] Cucumber tables

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri May 15 15:06:57 EDT 2009

Aslak Hellesøy wrote:

> http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/scenario-outlines
>
> Please let us know what's missing or unclear about that.

That documentation is for scenario outlines.  I had gathered that one
could also simply use tables with regular scenarios where the table
values replaced the rexep in the preceding statement.  At one point I am
sure that this is what I was doing, although the table followed a
complete scenario.  However, I have not used tables for the last couple
of months and am somewhat perplexed with respect to the changes.