[rspec-users] Can't use Cucumber with Webrat and Selenium

JDS jds340 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 03:53:24 EDT 2009

Well I can't help you but I do have a similar problem. In my case
Cucumber-Selenium works, Cucumber-Webrat works but Cucmber-Webrat-
Selenium doesn't work because Webrat issues requests to www.example.com
and Selenium starts up a mongrel on localhost:3001, connects to it via
Firefox and then throws up when it gets a request to go to www.example.com.
I need to find a way to change the host name that Webrat uses when it
connects via Selenium.