[rspec-users] How To Drive Out AJAX Functionality in a Rails View

Lee Lee.Longmore at googlemail.com
Tue May 12 11:33:40 EDT 2009

Thanks Matt.

I have been trying out Cucumber and Culerity (Celerity) but rather
than jump directly from Cucumber to coding the necessary views,
controllers and models required for each scenario, I wanted to drive
out the code using RSpec. So I've started to spec a view required by a
scenario, and this is where I am confused about how I approach the
AJAX aspects of the view in my specs.