[rspec-users] rspec_scaffold and mocha

jevado jeroenvdoorn at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:27:41 EDT 2009

Wow, thanks for all the replies ...

The rspec scaffold generates more tests than the nifty_scaffold. I
didn't look into it in detail yet cause some of the nifty tests where
failing too.

What I did to get it workin is map the missing methods (used by
respec) to methods in mocha. I also use the mislav-rspec-rails-mocha
plugin.

example:

module Mocha
	class Expectation