[rspec-users] rspec_scaffold and mocha

jevado jeroenvdoorn at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:21:25 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry if this get's posted several times but I got a message that my
now though.

The problem I have is fairly simple. I have some plugins who use rspec
and mocha and I want to make use of the rspec_scaffold generator.
Unfortunately this doesn't work, the tests fail as soon as I set mocha
as my prefered mocking framework.

Is this by design or should it work out of the box.

If anybody knows about a generator that does work, please let me know

All the best!
Jeroen