[rspec-users] Cucumber - wierd button pressing error

kwe kwevans at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:20:12 EDT 2009

I wonder if anyone has some clues as to what is happening in the
following..

Output from running the feature..

Quote>>
Scenario: Create an Order

Given I'm viewing the Rubber Duck product
When I press "<span>Add to cart</span>"
Then I should see "<span>Rubber Duck</span>"
When I press "<span>Checkout</span>"
Then I should see "<span>Checkout</span>"
span>"
And I fill in "<span>order_email</span>" with
"<span>kwevans at gmail.com</span>"
And I press "<span>Submit Order</span>"
uninitialized constant ActionController::AbstractRequest (NameError)
(eval):2:in `/^I press "(.*)"$/'
/Users/kwe/Sites/newtoys/features/cart.feature:44:in `And I press
"Submit Order"'
Then I should see "<span>Thankyou for your order</span>"

Specifically, the

And I press "<span>Submit Order</span>"
uninitialized constant ActionController::AbstractRequest (NameError)
(eval):2:in `/^I press "(.*)"$/'

The other 'When I press" actions work fine?!