[rspec-users] [Cucumber] Using Cucumber to test Erlang servers directly

wolfmanjm wolfmanjm at gmail.com
Sun May 3 04:16:55 EDT 2009

Thanks, this is a work in progress it should get more sophisticated as
I write more features.

BTW Aslak this is why I needed the scenario name in the After hook, I
get a lot of Erlang messages which get stored, and the Steps should
test for them and consume them off the queue, however as Erlang and
messages are totally asynchronous, I don't want to print them out when
they come in, or in the After hook, as that screws up the Scenario
Outline reports.

Hence they are stored and printed in the at_exit hook.

Using cucumber to debug asynchronous processes will probably introduce
a lot of interesting edge cases ;)

Thanks