[rspec-users] [Cucumber] autotest+growl or similar?
lists-rspec at shopwatch.org
Mon Mar 30 23:06:55 EDT 2009
I've got autotest 4.0.0 working with Cucumber 0.2.3 by following the
Autotest Integration instructions in the wiki. But I can't figure out a way
to get automatically notified of the results, via growl or anything else:
- Cucumber doesn't trigger the :red and :green hooks in autotest. (I think
that's known, and referenced in #108).
- autotest/growl doesn't seem to do anything anymore.
- autotest/pretty relies on the apparently-abandoned AquaTerm, and in any
case, probably relies on the red/green hooks too.
- growl_glue doesn't understand Cucumber yet.
- RSpactor doesn't understand Cucumber yet.
Is there some other way on OS X to get a more concise dashboard or
notification for Cucumber's autotest results? Or do I have to [gasp] look
at the output?
More information about the rspec-users