[rspec-users] spec_server not reloading model classes

Andrew Vit andrew at avit.ca
Sun Mar 29 04:05:42 EDT 2009

I just tried it with:

$ rake RAILS_ENV=development spec:server:start
$ RAILS_ENV=development script/autospec

And it looks the same. (If I change the model file, the tests re-run
but it obviously doesn't get reloaded: even if I add a syntax error,
it still runs.)

Not sure where you mean about the explicit require. All my specs files
have require spec_helper at the top, which is how they come out of the
box...

Thanks for your help,
Andrew