[rspec-users] (x)HTML Parsing Errors, Cuc 0.2.0 + Rspec 1.2

Peer Allan Peer.Allan at canadadrugs.com
Tue Mar 24 14:02:31 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have some cucumber features that are making me scratch my head.  After
updating the Rspec 1.2 my features are now generating thousands of "ignoring
attempt to close tag with other tag" when I run them. The W3C validator
tells me that the XHTML is valid.  The good news is that the tests still
pass, but you the nice output is gone.

I experimented with some different combinations of gems to figure it out but
it all came down to Rspec 1.2.x.  If I remove it then the errors go away.
This happens under both Rails 2.2.2 and Rails 2.3.2

Has anyone else run into this?