[rspec-users] Rspec weird behaviour

andrea longhiandrea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:50:30 EDT 2009

On 23 Mar, 13:10, David Chelimsky <dchelim... at gmail.com> wrote:

> If this persists, please submit a bug report tohttp://rspec.lighthouseapp.comand include a zipped up app that I can
> run to see the problem.

Thanks Dave, now everything works as expected, but I still don't know
what was the problem.
First I duplicated the app, tested it and got the same bad results as
the original one. Then I started to remove stuff from the duplicated
app until I got the Size model specs pass. This happened when I
removed the Size controller specs file. Weird.
I went back to the original app, cut the code from the Size controller
specs file and run the specs.. this time everything passed. I pasted
back the content to the Size controller file, saved and again all
specs run as they should... I feel really confused :-)

Regards
Andrea