[rspec-users] RSpec style and truthiness

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:30:02 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:42 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> what_follows.should be_brilliant

Thank you!  Glad I could provide a bit of entertainment.

(And hmmm.  Now I'm wondering why Ruby culture doesn't have a
phenomenon like that of Perl culture, where hackers have 'Perl Poetry'
competitions with poems that actually compile and run.  Wouldn't it be
easier to do in Ruby?  Or is it because putting 'def' in front of all
methods makes it hard to write anything except outdated hip-hop?)

--
Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)