[rspec-users] [Cucumber 0.2] Failure to use should

Yi hayafirst at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:39:16 EDT 2009

This is my env.rb

# Sets up the Rails environment for Cucumber
ENV["RAILS_ENV"] ||= "test"
require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) +
'/../../config/environment')
require 'cucumber/rails/world'
require 'cucumber/formatters/unicode' # Comment out this line if you don't
want Cucumber Unicode support
Cucumber::Rails.use_transactional_fixtures

require 'webrat'

Webrat.configure do |config|
  config.mode = :rails
  config.application_address= "myapp.local"
end

require 'cucumber/rails/rspec'
require 'webrat/core/matchers'

The only thing different is:
  config.application_address= "myapp.local"

I tried to comment out this line and it didn't help anyway.

I did script/generate cucumber and it didn't help. :(

Yi