[rspec-users] mock_model with Rspec/Rspec-rails 1.2 and Rails 2.3 [re : Pat & David)

Tom Meier tom at zudio.com.au
Wed Mar 18 18:49:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

	Thanks for the assistance, I overlooked the obvious with the '=' in
the error... After reviewing the error i started a new project and
tried to replicate to show you the steps, but everything works as it
should (sorry - i should have completed that already before contacting
you). After narrowing it down with Pats' suggestion, it turns out it
was referring back to itself, I was using a blueprint with the plugin
'Machinist', and a method was of the same name as a field name
('login') so it was pointing back to itself trying to make a mock of a
mock...

So thanks for your assistance, much appreciated... Just overlooked
something...

Best regards,

Tom

Thomas Meier
Lead Developer
Zudio Pty. Ltd.
Level 1 / 151 Park Road, Cheltenham,
Victoria 3192
Phone +61 3 9585 2077 Fax +61 3 9585 2079
zudio.com.au
Design | Web | Video | Music