[rspec-users] ANN Cucumber 0.2.0

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:16:55 EDT 2009

I'm happy to announce the release of Cucumber 0.2.0.

There are a some really exciting new features in this release. Some of the
ones I find most valuable are:
* tags
* better output
* autoformatting of features
* better i18n
* Ruby 1.9 support
* background
* guess mode

Full release notes are available at
With this release I expect the formatter API to remain fairly stable. Check
out the Cucumber::Ast::Visitor class for the full API.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has contributed so far. The big internal
refactoring has now stabilised, so it should be easier to contribute again!

(As usual, wait an hour or two for the gem to rsync around the Rubyforge
mirror park)

(::) Aslak (::)