[rspec-users] Ruby - LiquidTest- Documentation

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sat Mar 14 18:42:16 EDT 2009

On 14 Mar 2009, at 21:51, Matt Wynne wrote:

> Presumably what you're paying for is all the record / playback
> rubbish that allows the unqualified to produce brittle test suites.
> Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole myself.

Well that was my initial reaction!  Although it does have distributed,
headless test runs.  But don't see how this could be used with
Cucumber.  Can't see anything it offers that you can't achieve with
free tools!

Presumably their main market is waterfall companies that think they
can reduce costs by reducing "tester" salaries.  Just a guess though...