[rspec-users] [cucumber] open source projects with cucumber features

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:05:39 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Oliver Barnes <oli.azevedo.barnes at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Rails, but any other would be helpful as well, really.
>
> Just a repo of varied real-world cucumber feature examples already
> would help a lot, even without the feature steps or an actual
> developed app. I've been mining samples from pasties, tutorials and
> from github, but have found only a few scattered (and several
> theoretical), and have not found a more evolved and cohesive set.

Here is an application some of my colleagues have developed:
http://github.com/bekkopen/kompetansesok/tree/master

It's in Norwegian, and not the simplest app in the world (not the most
complex either). The live version is here:
http://kompetansesok.demo.bekk.no/

Hopefully someone with an English app can share....

> I'm working on a real project using cucumber right now, and though I
> think I understand the principles shown on the rspec book and the
> cucumber wiki, as well as on the discussions here, at times I've
> gotten stuck in writing features with my client, without patterns to
> draw from.
>
> 2009/3/13 aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com>:
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Oliver Barnes
> > <oli.azevedo.barnes at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm looking for feature examples for web apps, I imagine Balint is as
> >> well?
> >
> > What kind of webapp? Merb? JEE? Rails? Sinatra? ASP.NET? PHP? other?
> >
> > Aslak

> found

> > --
> > Aslak (::)